- Heat oil in a non stick pan or wok until hot
- Fry the onions until translucent (limp) do not brown
- Add the garlic and fry until fragrant
- Toss in the peas and fry shortly
- Pour in the tomato paste mixture and toss the ingredients to mix well or use a wooden spoon to stir
- Add the rice, salt and toss it well to mix with the other ingredients
- Fry for about 2 minutes and keep tossing now and then to heat thoroughly through.
* You can also use fresh tomatoes if you like. Make sure you de-seed them(remove the inside flesh), chop them and add them in with the peas and be sure not to over cook them.
* You can add as little or much garlic as you would like