Offering Personal Chef Services and in-home classes in Nairobi,Kenya.
Service to officially start as from March 2016.
In the meantime if interested, kindly email your specifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of people
- Full time chef
- part time chef
- Busy Families on the go
- Busy working Couples
- Working Single Professionals
- New Mothers
- Active Seniors
- People who want to host a special event and enjoy their guests
- People on special diets and healthy eating plans
- People who want to improve their cooking skills
- People Recovering from Illness or Surgery
- Private Lessons for the “New Bride”
- “Romantic Dinner for Two” for newlyweds, anniversaries e.tc
- ‘Cup cake baking’ group lesson for your kids
- Surprise your friends with a cooking group lessons for friends that love weekend get togethers
Do I have to be at home and how long will the chef be here?
No actually most clients prefer to be at work during the cooking process, it’s up to you.
The chef will more than likely be cooking several different entrees and side dishes from scratch, this will take several hours. However, I will be most willing to work with your schedule or situation, and make arrangements in advance, so that the cooking date fits into your schedule.
What should I do to prepare for your arrival?
Please have a clean kitchen and empty sink with room in your fridge & freezer as well as a working space for the chef, make sure your oven and gas are working.
- Save time in the kitchen and spend it with your family or friends
- Enjoy delicious meals created for your personal taste
- Stress less about meal planning and the dreaded question ”what is for dinner?”
- Enjoy healthy meals