Monday beetroot cleanser
Serves 2 (about 500ml)
- 2medium beetroots (peeled, washed and chopped)
- 4 large or 6 medium carrots (washed and chopped)
- 1/2 bunch fresh dhania (stalks and leaves chopped)
- 1 apple (cored, chopped)
- 1 –2 inch ginger
- 1 large cucumber (roughly chopped)
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 small lemon(cut into half)
- Ensure all vegetables have been pre-washed and chopped into rough chunks.
- Use a juice extractor to extract all the juice from the vegetables
- Serve immediately over a chilled glass topped with ice and enjoy
* “Dhania” is Kenyan for cilantro/coriander.