Paprika Oven Roasted Nduma Chips aka Arrowroot Chips
Recipe serves 2
- 500g arroroots(peeled chopped into fries size)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- *little extra oil to brush the oven tray.
- Peel the arrowroots and cut them into fries shape/size.
- Ensure the arrowroot fries are well dried before you start seasoning with thw spices.
- Mix all the spices and arrow root in a bowl and mix well until each arrowroot is well coated witht he spices.
- Heat oven to 180C in the meantime. Get an oven tray and line it with foil. Grease the foil to avoid the arrow roots from sticking and for easy cleanup.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes turning them at the half way mark.
- Serve as desired and enjoy as a snack.