Recipe: serves 4
- 12 medium sized potatoes(peeled)
- 1 tsp dry rosemary leaves
- 2 whole garlic cloves (lightly bashed)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- pinch of turmeric
- Heat water in saucepan, once it comes to a boiling point, add the potatoes
- Pre-cook the potatoes about 5 minutes, drain the water and dry the potatoes
- Meanwhile pre-heat oven to 180C
- season potatoes with turmeric,salt,rosemary leaves, garlic toss to mix
- Get an oven tray, line it with foil, grease the foil lightly with oil to avoiding potatoes sticking
- lay the potatoes onto the tray and roast in the oven for about 20-30minutes or until potatoes are throughly cooked through and have some golden brown bruising here and there.
- serve and enjoy with a salad or steak…
Turmeric is optional but if you decide to use it, it enhances the potatoes natural yellow color, but please use very very little as turmeric on its own is very pungent and a little goes a long way.