Tomato & Dill Sauted potatoes
- 1 small onion(chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes(chopped)
- 500g Potatoes(skin on, washed, cubed)
- Fresh Dill chopped (2 tbsp)
- 2 cloves garlic(grated)
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Precook potatoes: In hot water for 5-10 minutes until almost cooked(should still be firm and not mushy) and Drain.
- Meanwhile sautee onions with the oil until they start to brown….
- Add the garlic and briefly fry until fragrant.
- Add the drained potatoes to the onions mix and fry…on mediem-low heat for about 2 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, dill salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients until well combined…Fry briefly until potatoes are cooked through and enjoy..
*tomatoes should ideally not cook all the way down as the potatoes will become saucy unless you want them too…….